Marassi Al Bahrain is a highly distinguished urban project, which combines a cohesive mix of residential and commercial properties, aimed at creating a sustainable township in Bahrain. Developed as a joint venture between Diyar Al Muharraq, one of the leading urban developers in the Kingdom of Bahrain; and Eagle Hills, this project is the first collaboration between the two leading urban development companies for the Kingdom.
Situated on the southern island shores of Diyar Al Muharraq, the development will feature two kilometres of waterfront and pristine sandy beaches, and will be among the most publicly accessible in the Kingdom. The development will be supported by the highest standard of infrastructure services designed to meet the needs of a vibrant community; conveniently situated just a few minutes away from the Kingdom’s thriving business centre and airport, while being connected to the mainland via two major highways.
Marassi Al Bahrain will set the tone for energy efficiency, minimising waste and energy consumption through innovative design and carefully considered urban planning.
- Owner: Eagle Hills Diyar Company
- Developer: Eagle Hills Diyar Company
- Value: 3 Billion USD.
- Status: Under construction.
- Area: 875,000 sqm
- Purpose: Marassi Al Bahrain will introduce the Kingdom to true waterfront living with its luxury residential living spaces, expansive waterfront promenade filled with cafés and restaurants, a landmark shopping and entertainment destination as well as 4 and 5-star beachfront hotels.
- Type of Developments (with details): (residential? Hotels? Commercial? Etc…) Mixed use development with a mall, residential apartments, 2 hotels, beach to be operational during the first phase.
- Upcoming developments/ expansions: Marassi Residences, Marassi Shores Residences, Marassi Boulevard, Marassi Galleria, The Address Marassi Al Bahrain and Vida Marassi Al Bahrain.
- Any other information you find relevant for Investors: Residential units are on a freehold ownership basis.
- High resolution images of existing project and upcoming project (CGI drawings)